|IEM Sarawak Branch International Engineering Centre (IntEC) Logo Design Competition|
|Posted on 21 Jul 2020|
International Engineering Centre (IntEC) aims at promoting and advancing scientific and professional aspects of engineering for the benefits of Sarawakians in particular, and Malaysians in general. Its main objectives are:
- Promote advancement and expertise in various engineering fields
- Colaborate with local universities on applied research
- Enhance integration of knowledge and adoption of innovative technology
- Promote lilfe-long learning.
In conjunction with the establishment of International Engineering Centre (IntEC), IEM Sarawak Branch announces a competition to design a logo that will be used as the official logo for IntEC. The new logo may be used on IntEC's website, social media sites, business cards, letterhead, posters, souvenir trinkets and gifts, or asnywhere else as determined by IntEC.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by the contest rules and regulations. Violating any rule or not following any of the instructions provided may eliminate the participant's eligibility. IEM Sarawak Branch has the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
To join the competition, please follow the instructions below:
the required element that needs to be incorporated into the logo design.
3. Submit your entry via Google Form using the link HERE. (Entries will only be accepted starting from 23 July 2020, 00:00 GMT+8)